We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about Scandal, Jay-Z’s interview with Van Jones, Desi Updates, establishing a strong foundation before marriage and our 100 episode reflections. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
1 thought on “EP. 100: African American Freedom Agenda”
Happy 100th Episode!
I laughed about the Desi Chronicles! I never crated my Shih Tzu, which was a huge mistake. He stays wanting to sleep in my bed on the pillows! I heart my dog! We will continue to send blessings and positive vibes to you guys with your “petchild.”