We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about Black lightning, Quincy Jones and his 21 Girlfriends, and Online Divorces. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
1 thought on “EP. 101:Get Yo Money Sis, Kat Daddies & Online Divorce”
At my desk giggling through lunch when Niabmi was like “what type of White is Ellen?” I cannot with my girl!
Ellen has been married for nine years to Portia de Rossi. #Kindnesskeepsheryoung
Jill Scott on Black Lighting…Baybee!!! Lady Eve is not playing with any of you.