We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about the MBTI, Barbershop & Beauty Shop Culture. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
1 thought on “Ep. 124: MBTI, Barbershop & Beauty Shop Culture”
Randomly started listening to this podcast through Spotify. My fiance and I must have died laughing, while laying in the bed last night, listening to Niram explain why he holds his glasses at the barbershop!!!
We’re only one episode in, but plan on listening more!!