We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about Niram’s Birthday, 4:44, Dr. Umar, forgiveness, our thoughts on the 4th of you lie and our favorite summer memories. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story today — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ to submit your black love story and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hey Niram and Niambi!
I love the show. I love yall. I feel as if you all are right in the room with me and we are having a conversation. Yall are family..but family I don’t know much about…I have a random question for you. What’s your favorite thing about summer and what’s your favorite summer memory?
Pillow Talk – Links and Resources
- Dr. Umar Johnson interview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY
- Lamar Odom on Wendy Williams Show – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxJxdfpEYY
- The Oxford English Dictionary Just Got ‘Woke’ —https://blavity.com/the-oxford-english-dictionary-just-got-woke
- Study Says Black Girls Are Viewed As “Less Innocent” Than White Girls
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
- IG: @blaclovematters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111