We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about Greenleaf, Ready to love and deal breakers. Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Hit us up!
We have merch!!! Check it out HERE!!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
1 thought on “EP. 200: Deal Breakers and Greenleaf”
Come on through with the review of Greenleaf!
Spoiler…Back in Season Two, when Mae’s father was dying, the show hinted her father did something to her sexually.
Bishop James Greenleaf had me worried!
Patti LaBelle and LeToya Luckett Walker did that this season!