We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Hit us up!
We have merch!!! Check it out HERE!!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
1 thought on “EP.222: The Sign of a Lasting Relationship”
FIve Stars…..You two made my afternoon. I saw this post on Instagram and I had to share it on FB:
“Date someone who will sit down and say “Let’s fix this” instead of being a child and ignoring you.” RealTalkKim
Thank you for the tips on lasting love/relationships. My parents have been married 53 years and they used to not share the down times/challenges of their marriage, but now they do!
Blow kisses to Mabel for me. Love Auntie Dee Ramsey!