We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about everything. Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Hit us up!
We have merch!!! Check it out HERE!!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
1 thought on “EP. 263: Sunday Anxiety”
Five Stars. Hey Niram and Mabel.
Niambi, I too feed my Shih Tzu table scraps, White Cheddar Cheetos, Cool Ranch Doritos, and grits! But now that he is older (10 yrs), I try to limit his table scraps to baked sweet potatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese (not everyday).
Love you guys berry much. If you get a chance, please check out Reid this, Reid that with Joy Reid and Jacque Reid (podcast) https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reid-this-reid-that/id1257212726
Both of you please check out the Unfit Christian Congregation on Facebook…they are moving off FB soon. You will laugh, cry, shout, and side-eye use Christians who walk the crooked path daily.