We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about their date night in NYC, religion, reclaiming my time (Queen Maxine) and much more… Nothing but laughs and real talk! Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ to submit your black love story and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Sis, Bro, Cuz submit your question to [email protected]com or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
First off, I love the podcast and how many topics you guys touch on. I told my lovely girlfriend about this and she started listening as too. However, last episode when yall were talking about this trans situation and from past episodes I can tell that the two of you have different perspectives on religion. It’s almost exactly how me and my girlfriend is, she’s Christian and I’m not but I do believe in a “higher power” or great architect like Nirum says. I just wanted to know how you guys deal with this area of your life and some advice for people who may be different religions.
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Niambi’s Twitter: @IAmNiambi
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
- IG: @blaclovematters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111