We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about #BlackWomensEqualPayDay, 45’s Foolishness and 4:44 – Adnis Footnotes and much more.. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love. Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Niambi’s Twitter: @IAmNiambi
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
- IG: @blaclovematters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111
2 thoughts on “Ep 28: #BlackWomensEqualPayDay, 45’s Foolishness and 4:44 – Adnis Footnotes”
Hi Niambi and Niram! My boyfriend got me into your podcast. I love it a lot. Your relationship is so genuine and inspiring, I can tell y’all are REAL just from this podcast. Continue doing your thing!
Niambi, I remember you speaking on SZA’s album Ctrl. I’m actually a fan of hers and I enjoy her eclectic style, her metaphoric lyrics, and voice. Have you listened to it more? There’s more to it than “side chick music”. She actually puts herself in a lot of perspectives. Can you let me know if you find the different meanings/perspectives in the songs?
Love you guys!
Thanks sis, bro, cuz! I will make sure Niambi address your question… either on here or on the show on Friday.