We’re back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Hit us up!
We have merch!!! Check it out HERE!!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
1 thought on “Ep. 394: Stop it with these new teeth!”
Chile…I almost choked on some water when Niambi mentioned teeth that are too big. I am currently correcting my teeth using Smile Direct.com. Babyee, these aligners are no joke. I Googled veneers and found that the Porcelain ones are more expensive and last for twenty years. Resin based veneers are easy to fix but only last five years. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/dental-veneers#types
Enjoy your trip and see you soon. Rest in Power Paul Mooney.