We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Nimabi talk about the MJB spousal support, the new season of Orange is the New Black, and respectability politics in families, What’s your throughs on alimony/spousal support? How do you all handle respectability politics in your family?
Niram and Nambi give their views on theses topics and many more.
Black Love Story
Submit your Black Love Story today — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ to submit your black love story and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Kitchen Table Talk – Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hello Niambi and Niram –
I work at a fortune 500 company, and I have more financial responsibility than my partner..He’s in school studying to get his phd. I feel uncomfortable if he doesn’t have cash our date (and again I have to pay for it) and I’m embarrassed when I have to pay for our dinner when we are out with another couple…He’s a good guy but I feel like a man should take the lead financially… Am I wrong for feel this way?
Question(s) of the day:
- How do you all handle respectability politics in your family?
- What’s your throughs on alimony/spousal support?
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111