We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Hit us up!
We have merch!!! Check it out HERE!!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
1 thought on “EP. 214: No-No”
Here are you five stars *****!!! When has a wall ever worked! Come on Niram! I remember living in West Germany (late 70s through the late 80s). We would take field trips to the Berlin Wall and our family even visited East Germany one year. I did not believe my momma when she told me that The Wall had come down (1989).