We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about their weekend, taking a knee movement, navigating individual time while in a committed relationship and the N-word nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111
1 thought on “EP.51: Taking a Knee, Time for Self and the N Word”
Loving you guys’ love and laughter.
I know Niram was in his feelings about not having any reviews, so here is my review for the week!
Niambi, I attend a non-denominational church and their praise and worship is like a mini rock/pop concert each week. Some of the songs sound the same, so I get my praise and worship on at home or in the car.