We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about Marrying up, Losing our Elders and Gifts for Bae. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
2 thoughts on “EP. 74:We’re Back:Losing our Elders and Gifts for Bae”
Five Stars. What a wonderful way to start my Holiday Week!
I missed you colored folks. Niambi I wish you peace and success as you transition from the Box Store to your next stop on this career journey.
Glad Niram had the vegan time of his life!
How to Get Away With Murder…Laurel sit your azz down!
Have a wonderful Turkey/Vegan Day!
Niambi. I thought I was the only one with those thoughts about the Whitney tribute! You took the thoughts right out of my head with that one.
Peace & Love