We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about the Academic Slave Trade, Orgasms, long distance relationships and Chris Christie’s beach shenanigans. Nothing but laughs and real talk! Submit your Black Love Story today — Go to https://blaclovematters.com/lovestory/ to submit your black love story and we’ll shout you out! We really want to showcase the greatness of black love…
Kitchen Table Talk
Sis, Bro, Cuz -Submit your question to [email protected] or you can leave us a voicemail at 508-784-1111
Hey Niram and Niambi-
I love the Black Love Podcast! Yall are refreshing and real. I feel as if you all are my older cousins. I have a question for you. I am headed off to school in the fall. I am super excited. The school is about 4 hours from home. I need your help. I have been with my boyfriend for 18 months and I love him. He is supportive, smart and fine as hell. I know you mentioned that you two had a long-distance relationship for some time…what are some tips you have as my boyfriend and I make the transition to a long distance couple.
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Twitter: @blaclovematters
- Facebook: @blaclovematters
- IG: @blaclovematters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111