We back at it again! We appreciated if you could leave a rating or review on iTunes or Stitcher. In this episode, Niram and Niambi talk about #RelationshipGoals, Black love in the media and why do we look towards celebrity/shows for examples of Black Love, and Black Love Stereotypes… Is it harmful..is it helpful?
Black Love Story
Today’s Black Love Story was Niambi’s grandparents who have been together for 50+ years. The lesson learned is that it’s not a contest…don’t keep score you are on the same team.
Kitchen Table Talk
I can’t find no love (or at least a compatible match) on plenty of fish, Tinder or any of the dating websites. I keep coming up with folks that I am not connecting with. It’s been years…what should I do? Give up and lower my standards or stay the course.
Question of the day:
Who and/or where do you get your examples of Black love from?
Hit us up!
- Blog: https://blaclovematters.com/
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-matters/id1243642268
- Sound Cloud:https://soundcloud.com/blaclovematters
- Pocketcast: http://pca.st/27pW
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iaj7en5imzkg4bahltxx2pddldi?t=Black_Love_Matters
- Email: [email protected]
- Voice mail: 508-784-1111
3 thoughts on “Ep.2: #RelationshipGoals”
Kamwe though??? ?. I’m over here in tears
Yes Kwame! I’m telling you it’s some Scandal type shit! -Niram
OMG! This episode is so good and so funny.